How and where to get vaccinated
1. See if you’re eligible
The COVID-19 vaccine is being rolled out in phases determined by the state.See which groupsare currently eligible for the vaccine.
You must make an appointment to get the vaccine,even when you’re eligible to get it.
3. Plan your trip
You cancheck for planned work and service changesand see options for when the subway is closed from 2-4 a.m.
Use the trip planner on our homepage or in the MYmta apps for iPhones and Android phones.
4. Keep taking safety precautions
- Wear a mask. (It’s required when you ride with us.)
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a safe social distance when you can.
- Stay home if you feel sick.
The vaccines have been shown to protect people from COVID-19. We don’t know if they keep you from spreading the virus to someone else. Keep doing your part to keep New York healthy.